Welcome ghouls! Silpat’s minions have cooked up the cutest recipes for Halloween 👻 This kid-friendly recipe produces perfectly shaped candy corn treats, plus the non-stick silicone makes this painfully easy to release the sticky melted marshmallow rice crispies without tears or fears
But beware..once you take one bite, you may not be able to stop yourself from going back for more until they all disappear💀
YIELD : 12 Treats
TOOLS : Silpat Perfect Scone Mold, Silpat Half Size Baking Mat, Silpat Cook n Cool Tray
- 6 cup crispy rice cereal
- 6 cup mini marshmallows
- 5 tbsp butter
- orange gel coloring
- dark chocolate
- white chocolate
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until they have melted.
- Add a few drops of orange coloring and remove the pot from the heat.
- Mix in the cereal, and stir well
- Press the treats into your Silpat Scones mold and let cool
- Melt the dark chocolate and the white chocolate separately
- Set your Silpat half size mat
- Dip the base of your treat triangle into the dark chocolate, then dip the tip into the white chocolate and place on your mat.
- Once the chocolate has harden, store the treats in an airtight container.
Watch how it's done and subscribe to the Silpat Youtube channel for more recipes!
Leave a comment