Beat the heat with frozen yogurt berry bark! It’s never been easier to make than with your Silpat so you get great broken pieces without any sticking or mess. This is the perfect food prep for little sous chefs!
- 2 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 Cup choice of mixed berries
- 2 TBSP sliced almonds
- Prepare your Silpat in your tray
- Combine yogurt and honey in a bowl
- Evenly spread mixture onto your Silpat
- Add berry and nut toppings
- Place your Silpat into the freezer for at least 4 hours or until the bark is set.
- Remove from the freezer and break up bark into pieces with your hands