Recipe & Photos by Baker by Nature - sponsored by Silpat
Baker By Nature’s Fudgy Brownie Bites
What is better than a fudge brownie? A perfectly proportioned square brownie baked in the Silpat Perfecr Brownie tray. Everyone gets an equal size AND everyone gets the corner piece (because they’re all corner pieces!!)
If one person wants nuts in their brownie, another wants peanut butter swirled inside, another wants theirs topped with confectioner sugar, or maybe frosting! The Silpat Perfect Brownie allows you to have the best of brownies in all of their variations without the fuss.
Now, to the recipe. Dig in!
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar, Divided
- 1 Large Eggs plus 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Place your Silpat Brownie Mold onto your Cook N Cool, or any perforated baking tray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, oil, 1/4 cup of sugar. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until butter is completely melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, yolks, and remaining sugar. Whisk until just combined.
- Slowly, pour the butter mixture into the egg mixture, adding it very gradually and whisking constantly.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the flour, salt, and cocoa, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among your Silpat Perfect Brownie Tray and bake for 22 minutes.
- Place pan on a cooling rack and cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.